Saturday, November 10, 2012

2 New (to me) TV Programs

I want to tell you about 2 TV programs that I discovered recently on networks I had never heard of. They each have live discussions with blogs and some interesting hosts which sometime make me scratch my head. (That would be David)

Jennifer Granholm has a program that is dead right politically liberal, called The War Room  She has had some of the best guests who caught my attention, straight out of the box.  She's a smart, cut-to-the chase, woman who left public service and joined Current TV.  She also has some smart guests.

My second choice is the david-pakman-show.  He's a young man who does not look like a TV host.  He looks too young.  I watched him one morning around 2:00AM and he is very good.  He can ask a question which doesn't "feel" loaded and the guests walks themselves into  corners occasionally. He has a lot of "breaks" in the program for various contributors to comment in.  Right now I cannot remember any of the contributors, but they're also very interesting.

If you get bored with network TV or Cable TV in general, take a walk thru FStv (Free Speech) or Current TV owned in part by Al gore.

Catch you later,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment